Crank up those tunes
Lay down that song that’s in your head or the first episode of your very own podcast.
Patrons with a valid library card may book the Recording Studio in the Makerspace.
To book a time slot, or to schedule a training session:
- Booking the Studio is free of charge.
- Bookings are limited to a maximum of 2 hours per day.
- A booking is forfeited 15 minutes after its start time.
- The Studio is a food and beverage free zone to protect the equipment.
- Maximum of 6 occupants in the Studio.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Patrons must complete a training session prior to using the Studio.
- As part of the training session, patrons must sign and complete the Recording Studio Usage Agreement.
- Please bring an external storage device to save your work, such as a USB stick or a portable external hard drive.
Equipment in the Studio:
- 2 Condenser Microphones
- 4 Diaphragm Microphones
- Roland Keyboard
- Drum set with MIDI sound unit
- PreSonus 8 Channel AudioBox
- Monitor headphones
- Cables as required
- PreSonus Studio One v. 3.5