Computers and Printing>
No desktop? No Printer? No Scanner? No Wi-Fi? No problem
Have to complete and send a resume or form but don’t have all the computer gear at home to do so? Head over to the Library and use one of our public computers, printers or scanners. We even have free Wi-Fi available throughout the Library.
Free, for up to two hours at a time, with a valid Library Card. Use our public computers to browse the internet, check email and create documents with Microsoft Office products.
It's free for anyone to use, and accessible anywhere in the Library. To log on select “WSPLGuest” and agree to the Terms and Conditions page.
Print from one of the Library’s public computers or from your email or mobile device using our PrinterON printing app.
$1.00 for colour/side; $0.50 for black and white/side.
Print from home or work and pick it up at the Library with our PrinterON website and app.
- Visit the mobile printing website.
- Select the printer that corresponds to your preferred print output (e.g. Colour, double sided) and enter your email address.
- Browse your computer to find and select the file you wish to print.
- Click the green print icon. You will see the status of your print job and a reference number.
- Go to the service desk in the centre of the Library to pay and have your print job released.
NOTE: Your print job will be listed under the email address you provided. Print jobs will be held for 24 hours.
Scan documents to email for free.
If you need a screen reader or other accessible options to use a computer, you can do it at the Library. Learn more about our accessible technology workstation.
Faxing services are available using the public copier. The cost for faxing is $1.20 per page.