Print from any tablet or smartphone app!
Visit your device’s ‘store’ for apps, install and launch the PrinterOn App.
- Click “No printer selected”.
- Click “Search”. Search for “Whitchurch-Stouffville Public Library.”
- Select “Whitchurch-Stouffville Public Library” and select the printer that best fits your requirements:
- Documents: when viewing the document, click in the upper right corner and upload the document to the PrinterOn App.
- Photos from your phone: open the app, click on “photo” and select a photo to print.
- Select the printer and click the print icon.
- Enter an email address and click on the check mark (you will receive a notice that the job started, and shortly after another message stating “Job Success”).
Print from a laptop or desktop computer at home or work!
Begin by visiting: http://www.printeron.net/wspl/print
- Select the printer and enter your email address.
- Browse your computer to find and select the file you wish to print.
- Click the green print icon. You will see the status of your print job and a reference number.
Visit the Information Desk in the center of the library to have your print job released.
Note: Your print job will be listed under the email address you provided. Jobs will be held for 24 hours.
Email from any device to the Library!
Email from any device directly to the library’s print system at: